Mudtools Standard Green Mudwire is ergonomically designed to be a pleasure to use. The handle is made with a durable polymer and is shaped to give you a comfortable grip without having to wrap the wire around your fingers. The high grade stainless steel braided cable is more resistant to kinking than common cable or solid wire and stronger than nylon fishing line.This cut-off wire is suited for a standard 13 inch wheel-head and makes a clean cut. You’ll love the feel of it!
Save your fingers! Our Short Orange Mudwire is perfect for potters who work small. Our handles are made with a durable polymer & ergonomically designed to give you a comfortable grip. The shortened wire eliminates the need to wrap inches of wire around your fingers. Our wire is a high grade braided stainless steal cable which is stronger and more resistant to kinking than common cable, solid wire or fishing line.
When Michael Sherrill was just a wee pup of a potter he watched in awe as someone used the spring from a ball point pen as a pottery tool. Fast forward to Michael designing tools for potters and you have the Curly Red Mudwire. This is more than just a cut-off tool. As you pull it through the clay it leaves a beautiful pattern. Use it for faceting and you get a surface that looks beautiful on wood-fired or salt-fired pots and under glazes that break (like celadon or temeku). Our handles are made of a durable polymer and are shaped to give you a comfortable ergonomic grip without having to wrap the wire around your fingers. The stainless steel coiled wire comes to you compressed and you pull it out to get the curl that suits you.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org